Saturday 9 March 2013

First Post On Blogger

I decided to move CakiePeckie's Page to Blogger, and transferred some posts over. Somehow, the pictures are slowly disappearing, because they were hosted on wordpress.

It had been 3 years since i started Cakiepeckie, and there were many ups and downs. As i was transferring the posts, i read through them and realised how far i came. My skills upgraded, (hehe) and i am more confident now. Although i did not update the blog, i created a Facebook page to upload the photos. Orders had been coming in, giving me chances to explore different techniques, and to do the things i like.

This page will no longer serve as a blog, but more of an info page for Cakiepeckie!
I created a new blog, together with my friend. Drop by and read it, we will try to update it often! eggdaze.blogspot.com
Head over to Cakiepeckie's Facebook Page and give it a like!

0 comments:

Post a Comment