Saturday 9 April 2011

Purple Gift Box


Happy 21st Birthday Adeline!
 Did this cake for her on the 2apr, had a surprise party for her at east coast park! All well planned by her dearest, Clarence! The cake is 3D gift box. Purple is Ade's fav colour! One of her reactions was " Wow! My fav colour! "
This is a 2 tier cake, 6" and 8". Top tier is lemon, bottom is chocolate. I love the lemon cake which i came up with!  Love it! During holidays i will try to improve many other flavours recipes! The chocolate cake was yummy too! The taste was a little more on the dark side, i wonder is it because of the different chocolate i used. Anyway, The cake was well received! Ade's friends were all so supportive. (:
I kept forgetting to weight my cake. This cake looks small, but i think it is pretty heavy? My arms were complaining after holding for just 5 mins? Or rather, my arms are weak. It ached on the night.. I guess it is time to exercise! I must remember to stretch around, especially when i am doing cakes. I always end up with stiff shoulders after decorating cakes. Okay, good bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment