Saturday 29 January 2011

Tiffany and Co Box


In addition to my animal cupcakes, i spent my that weekend doing a tiffany and co cake and a Lego theme cake! Been wanting to do some luxury brand cake, especially excited to do bag cakes. Will attempt it when i have time. Did this cake for one of my cousin's birthday. She together with another two cousins bought me a ticket to SS3 which i am so thankful about. Couldn't think about what present to get for her, so i felt that using a cake can express my feelings! I only managed to take one picture of it, and kitty packed the cake. Ohhh, and i didnt get to cut the cake with her too.. But i know she liked it! :D
Everything was made of fondant, and i used pearl dust to dust onto the bracelet to make it look like pearl bracelet! Very happy that i managed to get the colour similar to the Tiff's colour. And so proud that my ribbon actually looked like a ribbon. Hee hee. Happy happy! My sister loves this cake! Anyone interested in ordering?

0 comments:

Post a Comment